Get your book and resume in shape. And don’t let your skills get flabby.
For those creatives who prefer more comprehensive and focused instruction on completing a portfolio and creating a solid resume (or if you just want some intense instruction on any given topic relevant to your career), we offer private, one-on-one instruction with HSA Director and Creative Director, Matt Walsh, and HSA Instructor and UX Director, Linsy Nguyen.
No matter if you’re just starting out or want to reinvent yourself after a few years in the business, we will help you get your portfolio and your skill-set in tip-top shape.
Here’s what we can cover:
- Audit and review of your existing work
- What work should be in your portfolio
- Assignments to create more book-worthy creative
- Design considerations
- Choosing an online portfolio platform and/or website
- Building out your portfolio
- Strategies for your job search/job transition
- Resume critique and direction
- Mini-lessons on various topics relevant to your career
$150 per 1-hour session. You decide how many sessions you need. Maybe you just need one session with an honest, objective review of your work. Maybe you need a session a week for a year to complete your book. Reach out. We’ll figure out what’s best.
To find out more about private portfolio instruction, please contact Matt Walsh directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 713.922.8527.